Apps Refund Policy!
Claims are allowed within the next two months after the purchase. The refund process is the following:
- Customer requests the module publisher for support using the dedicated button on his order page
- Vendor has 15 days starting from the customer request to settle the claim, fix the issue and/or find an agreement
- If no agreement has been found between parties after 15 days, either party can request the intervention of Odoo who will decide to refund or not the customer.
In case the customer has several issues with a module, every one of the issues should follow the above conditions.
The customer will be refunded if one of these conditions is met, and if he agrees to not use the module and delete his copies:
- The issue concerns a bug, that has not been fixed following the claim
- The module is lacking a feature that is advertised in the app description page
- The module does not install properly on the advertised version
- The module infringe rules of the Vendor Apps Guidelines
- The module license is wrong
- Fraud or stolen credit cards
The conditions in which the customer will not be refunded:
- The demand concerns a new feature, not advertised in the description of the module, or in the communication with the vendor
- The module had a bug that the publisher was able to fix following the claim
- The modules works well, but is not satisfying the customer’s specific needs